bg

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Chill Floor

A night with kak Wardina Saffiyah,
She talked a lot about lots of things,
It did touch my heart,
Burst myself into tears,
How can someone trully change because of the beauty of Islam,
It's time for me to open my heart and bring it closer to Allah,
Thank you for sharing the knowledge and the experiences that you had gone through,
It makes me realize that i should create the new path and leave all
the past behind.
May Allah bless you, me and all the muslims ;)


I did take few pictures with Kak Dina, but using my friend's camera.
So cannot upload lah,
Tp ade few pictures with my friends ;)






Here is my picture with Hanis,
Shawl tutorial model for chill floor and i was the instructor -.-"
Sorry if the tudung didn't look good ye,
But this was before the tutorial ;)



posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments: