bg

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Woke up late!!

First time in this year i woke up this late,
very super duper LATE!
i hate waking up late,
it will spoil my mood! SERIOUSLY!
i slept at 530 in the morning,
at 649 am i woke up and looked at my hp,
oh awal lagi so i continue my journey on the bed,
then i heard my phone rang,
oh my sis whatsapp me around 830am like that,
so we chat jap (few lines je pun),
then i felt asleep again,
later i finally woke up, i thought it's still 10am,
i looked at my hp it showed 1200pm,
ohmy, i can't believe this,
then i looked at my watch,
the watch also showed 1200pm
arghhhhh
how i regret whatever that happened :(
benci!!!

NEVER WOKE UP LATE AGAIN!!!

Even in Islam, they urge us to wake up early in the morning,
according to hadith below:
The Messenger of Allah s.w.t said,
"He who offers the dawn prayers will come under the protection of Allah.
O son of Adam! Beware, lest Allah should call you to account in any respect (from withdrawing) His Protection"

Doa lepas bgn tidur,
A good practice to be done after waking up from sleep,

Alhamdu lillahilladhi ahyana ba'da ma amatana wa ilaihinnushur.

Thanks and praises to Allah who brought us to life after having given us death and to him we shall have to return.



No comments:

Post a Comment